Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Spring Cleaning"

Well, I did the one thing that almost every woman, well most women hate to do... Clean out closets! I didn't do this because I couldn't fit one more thing on a hanger into either of my walk-in closets but because I can't fit into the majority of them! UGH.

Do you ever get where there is something just bugging the crap out of you and nothing else will get completed until that one thing is done?? My over stuffed closets have been that one problem for me for weeks.

You couldn't see a piece of carpet in the living room there were so many clothes everywhere!
Now I guess is the time to have a massive yard sale. Yep, so who wants to help me?

I finally got brave and ordered some stuff from the Container Store, yay! I'm pumped. I can't wait to be FULLY organized! 

Slowly but surely,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment